Arrive for a Meeting - Leave with a Memory
“The Spring Lake Inn specializes in hosting corporate meetings and executive retreats tailored to the specific needs of each organization. Providing personalized service with a relaxed, refined ambience is our highest priority. We pride ourselves on employing a genuinely caring staff, presenting comfortable historic accommodations and anticipating our guests’ wishes while maintaining a professional and friendly style. Let us match our extraordinary service to your unique interests in our enchanting seaside town.”
~ Barbara and Andy Seaman
The Reasons that Meeting Planners choose the Spring Lake Inn:
“It was a great location, very private and great for a group meeting! Breakfast and Lunch were delicious and local restaurants are fantastic. The Staff at the Spring Lake Inn were very accommodating! The wireless internet access was a huge bonus!”
- We’re a small quaint hotel where your meeting is the only group event taking place. Flexibility is a hallmark of our Inn and we can customize any event to your unique needs.
- Nothing is more important to us at the Spring Lake Inn than the success of your meeting or retreat. We host commuter or overnight meetings in a town that is renowned for its exclusive privacy and tranquility. You can really think as well as create here.
- We help you design each facet of your meeting including professional site inspection, custom-designed adventures, and 5 star restaurants experiences.
- We offer much more than the charming seaside town of Spring Lake. We get raves reviews for impeccable service, elegant historic accommodations, and amenities that executive travelers demand. Our staff is dedicated to providing each guest the highest quality products and services in a friendly, comfortable setting.
- We watch your budget with you. A meeting at the Spring Lake Inn includes full breakfast buffet, complimentary beverage breaks, and onsite parking.
- Our Optional themed luncheon and break refreshment menus are memorable because they’re homemade. Whether you choose to enjoy them on-site or at a picnic on the beach, each facet of your retreat will have style and budget considerations.
- Spring Lake Inn offers a formal seminar room and an adjacent informal library/parlor space with a fireplace and plasma TV.
The Inn was built circa 1888 and has enjoyed a tradition of more than a century of warm hospitality.
- We offer flexible check-in time and stress-free check-outs without billing nightmares.
- The Spring Lake area has numerous options for enjoying the fresh Atlantic Ocean air and exercise, from taking a brisk walk on our noncommercial 2-mile boardwalk to a barefoot stroll on our pristine beach. The town center is a pleasant stroll over the famous Spring Lake footbridge and has over 60 unique shops to explore. Team-building experts are available for indoor and/or outdoor sessions Professional golf courses are nearby.
- We book it and cook it. You will see the same faces serving you as you did at your booking.
- Another reason to choose the Spring Lake Inn is our convenient accessibility to New York City and Philadelphia…their airports, activities and international flair. Spring Lake is a train stop on the Jersey coast line from Penn station in New York City.
~ Linda Corradino
Exec. Assistant to
V.P. R&D Unilever Americas